A Blog About Inbound Marketing, SEO, Content Marketing, Email Marketing & Analytics
One of the biggest mistakes you can make when promoting your business on any social media network is to constantly self promote yourself or your business. Yes you’re awesome, and yes you offer amazing products and services but there is more to social media marketing than just pimping your services
Don’t get me wrong there is a time and place for shameless self promotion, but 80% of your time doing social media marketing should be geared towards being socially engaging and the other 20% of your time should be spent promoting.
Below are what I consider to be 47 best practices every social media marketer should do to promote their business, product or service, build a community and increase their social media engagement.